- ZoneAire: Cooling from 8000-13500 Btu/h
- Heating from 10700 Btu/h
- Up to 9.5 EER
- Comfort & Convenience
- 4-In-1 System: air conditioner, dehumidifier, heater and fan or 3-in-1 system without heat
- Dual hose models for up to 40% faster, more efficient cooling
- Single hose models for easy setup
- Self-evaporative condensate system means no bucket to empty
- Condensate overflow protection will shut unit off if overflow tank becomes full
- Heavy-duty hoses extend up to 60 inches for additional use and installation flexibility.
- 24-hour timer
- 3 fan speeds
- Plugs into standard 115-volt outlet
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
- Auto restart after power outage
- Easy-roll casters for portability
- Stores easily in most closets
- Window kit fits both vertical and horizontal window openings
- All installation accessories included
- UL and C-UL-US listed
- LCD remote control
- Plugs into a standard 115-volt outlet
- Enironmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Cools or dehumidifies
- Exhaust hoses that extend from 24
||115 Volts - 15 Amps
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost
|Air Flow CFM
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.