Summit's selection of specialty appliances provides the perfect solutions for completing small kitchens in modern style. The MHOTR24SS is a 24 inch wide over-the-range microwave designed for easy one-touch cooking and effective ventilation. The sleek jet black door is accented by real stainless steel trim, with a small window that lets you keep watch of your cooking. It features a side pocket handle for a more streamlined look to complement any kitchen style. Inside, the MHOTR24SS offers a full 1.34 cu.ft. capacity with an oversized 13.5 inch glass turntable. The controls include a "turntable off" setting, making it easier to heat larger or oddly shaped dishes. Ten power levels and multi-stage cooking options allow you to set the proper conditions for virtually every meal. The defrost option lets you program the microwave for meat, poultry, fish, and bread, while the sensor reheat function includes pre-programmed settings for beverages, dinner plates, pizza, soup, sauce, and casseroles. Sensor cook settings include potatoes, fresh or frozen vegetables, frozen dinner, rice, frozen breakfast, and meat. The MHOTR24SS also includes a popcorn setting and timer. The MHOTR24SS is equipped with a versatile ventilation system that can be set up with a vertical duct, horizontal duct, or for recirculating (ductless) operation. The ventilation controls include a high and low setting to operate at 300 or 190 CFM, with two aluminum mesh filters and a charcoal filter included. LED lighting offers efficient illumination for your cooking surface with two levels of brightness. With its attractive style and convenient size, the MHOTR24SS is the perfect finish for any small kitchen space.
- Smartly sized for full service use in smaller kitchens
- Under-cabinet ventilation with a high/low setting to function at 300 or 190 CFM
- This unit can be set up with a vertical duct, horizontal duct, or for recirculating operation
- Included inside the microwave to help absorb smoke and odors
- Two removable aluminum filters help to absorb odors
- Sleek, modern look with black glass
- Top and bottom feature a brushed stainless steel accent for added luxury in the kitchen
- Small window lets you keep watch of your cooking
- Range hood includes two bulbs for convenient illumination of the cooking zone with a high and low setting
- Touch controls for heating, with a Start +30 seconds option included
- Large 13.5" turntable included
- Turntable rotation can be disabled at the touch of a button, allowing you to heat larger or oddly shaped dishes with more ease
- One-touch option is ideal for the perfect bag of popcorn
- Microwave light automatically illuminates when the door is opened
- Allows you to program two cooking settings with different power levels for best results with certain recipes
- Choose from 10 power levels to ensure the optimum level of heating for your food
- Cooking setting lets you choose from potatoes, fresh/frozen vegetables, frozen dinner, rice, frozen breakfast, and meat
- Pre-programmed function for meat, poultry, fish, and bread
- Specially programmed to reheat beverages, dinner plates, pizza, soup, sauces, and casseroles
- Microwave includes timer setting (up to 99 minutes) with an audible warning
|Height of Cabinet
||16.75" (43 cm)
||23.88" (61 cm)
|Width with Door Open
||24.88" (63 cm)
||16.38" (42 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||38.5" (98 cm)
||1.34 cu.ft. (38 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||57.0 lbs. (26 kg)
||69.0 lbs. (31 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||13.5" (34 cm)
|Specialized Cooking Buttons
||9.75" (25 cm)
||14.5" (37 cm)
||13.75" (35 cm)
Over the Range
Energy Star Rated:
1.34 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.