Complete any undercounter space in style with Summit's SWC007, a 6 inch wide wine cellar fully featured for user convenience. Designed for built-in installation, the SWC007 features a front-breathing compressor-based cooling system. The stainless steel trimmed glass door includes a pro style handle and is user-reversible for added flexibility. This unit has a jet black exterior finish. The sealed back and right angle plug make it easy to install flush with cabinetry. At just 32 1/4 inches high, this unit can easily fit under most ADA compliant counters. We include a kickplate extender and leveling legs that allow you to raise the height an additional 2 1/2 inches, ensuring an easy fit under standard countertops as well. Inside, the SWC007 features a digital thermostat with easy touch controls and a temperature readout that can be viewed in Celsius or Fahrenheit at the touch of a button. Seven slots let you store wine bottles with ease, including a slightly angled floor slot that makes it easier to store bottles that have already been opened. This unit is equipped with an open door and high temperature alarm to help ensure your bottles are stored properly. The Sabbath mode setting allows you to disable certain features during periods of observance. With its attractive design and innovative size, the SWC007 is the perfect way to finish any kitchen design.
- Perfectly sized to complete any extra undercounter space
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Sized at 32 1/4" high to fit under most lower ADA compliant counters
- Meets UL-471 commercial standards
- Leveling legs can be adjusted to raise the height up to 34.25" for an appropriate fit under standard counters
- Provides a full display of your stored collection with a heat-safe double tempered design
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Interior can hold up to 7 Bordeaux style bottles. Most wider Burgundy style bottles fit as well
- The floor slight is slightly angled, allowing you store bottles that have been uncorked at a gentle tilt
- Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Provides an attractive and efficient bottle display
- Reduced maintenance and steady temperature performance
- Interior fan helps to ensure the temperature is evenly distributed
- Stainless steel look for added elegance
- User-reversible door swing allows you to easily adjust to better accommodate your setting
- Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over 60 seconds
- If the interior temperature becomes too warm, an audible alarm will sound and the temperature display will flash until the proper temperature is restored
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Unit will retain last temperature settings in the event of a power failure
- Flat design offers added space savings by requiring no extra depth to plug the unit in
- Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Includes an extra kickplate to cover up the leveling legs if the unit's height is raised
- Compressor-based operation to ensure reliable temperature performance
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||32.25" (82 cm)
||5.88" (15 cm)
||20.75" (53 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||22.38" (57 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||25.5" (65 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||40.0 lbs. (18 kg)
||42.0 lbs. (19 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Zones
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Interior Height 1
||25.75" (65 cm)
|Interior Width 1
||3.5" (9 cm)
|Interior Depth 1
||14.25" (36 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||3.5" (9 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||5.0" (13 cm)
||41 to 72 F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.