Introducing Swash® Pure Linen Laundry Detergent from Whirlpool Corporation: The Smart Way to Wash. Swash® detergent is designed with zero phosphates and 8x the concentration, so you can care for your belongings by using only what you need - no more, no less. Compatible with HE and non-HE washing machines, you'll use one squeeze of Swash® detergent for regular loads, two squeezes for large loads. No more measuring cup mess! The Pure Linen scent infuses your laundry with the warm, familiar smell of fresh linen. Swash® promises to care for, not just clean your clothes. To do more while using less. With over 100 years of laundry experience, we've designed detergent to care for your belongings as much as you do.
- Precision Pour Cap dispenses the detergent for you, so you only pour what you need
- Get the results you want while using less detergent. 1 bottle = 83 loads - with our unique 8x concentrated formula, less is more.
- Specially designed to help boost your washing machines ability to fight stains
- All-new liquid laundry detergent brought to you by Whirlpool Corporation
- This pre-measured dose not only cleans your clothes, it limits residue and other build-up
|High Efficiency Washing Machine Safe
|Prop 65 & AB-1200
|CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov . California AB-1200 Disclosures
|Number of Loads per Bottle
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.